Sunday, July 22, 2007

She Started As A Fairy.....cont'd

Hi Everyone! This post is a continuation from my last update. As you may recall I was having a little delimma with a doll who was suppose to be a fairy but refused to accept that role. So, instead of fighting with her I made her into who she wanted to be but found I had no idea what to name her. I asked for help from my readers who responded with some great names and it's funny how most of you almost had the same name or were on the same brain wave length about the name! But the one that stood out the most was from Dorene McNeal who is a member of the online group Black Cloth Dollart. The name she came up with is Sorre're (Sor-ray) The Forest Wanderer; which I thought was perfect. I am pleased and so is Sorre're. Thanks Dorene!
I am also excited about a project I am currently finishing up. It's a gift for friend of mine whose daughter is getting married in September. The gift will be part of her bridal shower. I will be posting photos soon after her finishing touches...So stay tuned. I think you all are going to love it.

No comments: